Infection control Measures:
One of our key clinical priorities is to protect our patients, visitors and staff from the risk of healthcare-associated infections and for this purpose special and unlimited budgets have been approved by the board of directors.
We have dedicated infection control team working under supervision of a qualified person. All staff at the hospital have regular training on infection control policy. We carry out regular audits to check that they comply with our strict Standard operating procedures.
There is special emphasis on:
- hand hygiene
- antibiotic control
- intravenous line care
- wound care
- environmental cleaning
- Waste Management
- Well established CSSD
- Regular Cleaning Sterilization and Fumigation, counter checked by culture reports
- Disposable linen, Breathing circuit and laryngoscopic Blades in specific infected patients
- FDA Approved materials for sterilization of Equipment/Instruments
- Barrier/Reverse barrier nursing is strictly observed in I.C.U
- Isolation Measures in special situations.
- ICU is regularly and frequently fumigated to ensure minimal infection rate.